Monday, August 2, 2010

MODEL LAND


"I’m so EXCITED!! I said I was going to do it, and here it is! It’s for all the girls and guys who want a lot more FANTASY in their lives… and some fierceness and magic, romance and mystery, crazy and wild adventures, and yeah, some danger too. It’s my novel called Modelland (pronounced “Model Land”) that takes you to a fantastical place you’ve never seen, or heard about, or read about before… Where dreams come true and life can change in the blink of a smoky eye. ;)" -Tyra

way to go TYRA! it's going to be published next summer ♥  I'm sure it's a be a fierce story every girl is going to fall in love with. since they're doing not one but a series of THREE Modelland books! !I'll be reading these novels for SURE! I'm so thrilled that she's writting a book and this time i am gonna judge a book by it's cover since the cover looks like that! it's gonna be a kick-butt fierce book i'm telling you ;)
 
 





.

No comments:

Post a Comment