Monday, September 27, 2010

It's all in the Dress




I first saw the velvet dress in Dubai, it actually looks so much more beautiful in real life than this picture, I tried looking for a better one but this one is the best I could find that shows the dress up close, these are Dolce & Gabbana F/W 10/11 dresses, available at Luisaviaroma.com




This one is my favorite, such a statement dress, its by Dries von noten F/W 10/11








I seriously couldn't choose between those dresses they're all amazing! actually the whole collection is amazing it was very hard for me to just pick a few! they're all from Versus F/W 10/11



Zac Posen is one of my favorite designers. He always wows me with the simplicity of his cuts. I loved the movement on this one, it's so fun and flirty!



Jason Wu's show was amazing this season, I mean who doesn't love Jason Wu! this dress caught my attention the most, the fact that the pattern is so big and different makes it so eye catching.



This dress could just be one of my favorite Atelier Versace dresses, I loved the color and the way the fringe is placed on so many different areas of the dress, at the same time it doesn't hide the body shape infact it's so body-hugging and sexy.
(Atelier Versace F/W)

No comments:

Post a Comment