Sunday, December 19, 2010

DIY: Balmain inspired t-shirt




I was going through my wardrobe a few days ago when I found this long sleeved shirt that I thought was so boring, I don't evan remember buying it! anyways, I decided to play with it, I've always loved Balmain's slashed Army t-shirt, which was my inspiration, so I got scissors and a bunch of safety pins, then I took the scissors and stabbed holes in the t-shirt, cut the sleeves, I also used tweezers to poke small holes, I stretched around the neck, sleeves, and top to bottom, then I cut all the way through the back side of the shirt and pinned it back together randomly, the whole process took me about 30 minutes, try it it's so much fun!

Tips: -if you're a smoker, you can burn some more holes into the t-shirt with a lit cigarette.
 -You could make the back of your shirt look like a rib cage
-The more you wash it, the more it wears out, the better it looks.

Have fun!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment