Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Miss me ?!

Hi everyone! I know it's been a while since I last posted, sorry! :p I'm trying to take kind of a vacation form my blackberry and bbm-ing all the time :S also from the internet, I planned to do that for a week or two. I turned off my blackberry and I'm using another phone right now, I don't know how long I'm gonna keep it that way, but obviously I couldn't stop myself from going on the internet! only for an hour though (as I promised myself, let's just hope that I could keep that promise), during my so called "vacation" I had plenty of time on my hands so, I worked out and did myself a little home spa, went swimming, watched classic movies, spent time with my family, went out to see my friends, got a facial, painted my room lavender purple (just like the blogs background color :p) and I loved it! I loved having "me time" it was so relaxing and refreshing, I think all of you should try it, I don't know exactly when am I going to turn on my bb, I kinda miss it though, but so far I don't think I'll get back to it just yet!

I wanted to share this with you girls, I did this via polyvore , its my best work so far :$ haha hope you like it


don't you love the shoe ?! Gorgeous!

--Queen N ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment