Monday, July 12, 2010

My Favorite Summer Make-up Products

Heey everyone! today i wanna share my favorite summer make-up products with you girls but shhh! let's keep it between you and me! ;p
let's just keep in mind that all the make-up products i'm going to talk about are suitable for my type of skin and color, i have olive undertones and my skin type tends to be normal but rarely dry thats why you'll notice that most of my products are creamy.
so let's start with SKIN :

always prep your face with primer it Calms and soothes the skin, this is the best primer i have used so far, its Prep + Prime skin by Mac.


i love tinted moisturizers and this is the best tinted moisturizer ever! its so light and it evens out my skin tone, its called Golden / Dore by Clinique.


I dont really like foundations, but this one is great its sheer and light and it gives my skin a dewy look, I dont like using foundation in the morning I use tinted moisturizer instead but this is perfect for night even though its SPF 15 :p , this is Mineralize Stainfinish SPF 15 Foundation from Mac, I use the shade NC 42



BRONZERS:
This is my favorite bronzer it moisturises, protects and smooths the skin. it comes in three different shades, it's called Bronze Expert By Terry, I use the shade Sun Desert 2.

This is not really a bronzer it gives a hint of color and mostly radience its perfect for night, this is Fluid Sheer By Gorgio Armani, it comes in so many shades, I use number 3 its called Golden Bronze, you can find it here.



This one is a bit light for my skin tone i usually use it as a highlighter and sometimes as eyeshadow it works perfectly, this is Pure Bronze By Too Faced.

EYES:



These are my two favorite eyeshadows, they're called Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow By Bobbi Brown, its crease-free and gives a velvety finish, These are my favorite shades, Left: Beach Bronze, Right: Burnish, you can find these here.




This is my favorite black liner of all time! it creates the perfect smoky eyes, it comes in lots of different shades,I use Pointe-Noire By jlue devitt, it's the best!you can find them here.


CHEEKS:
This blusher is amazing, its called Posey By Mac, the color may seem bright (it actually looks brighter than the color in the picture), but once i blend it well it looks so natural and fresh, I love it!

this is great too if you're going for a super natural look, its called Benetint By Benefit.



LIPS:
These are my favorite shades from Mac.






and this is my favorite lip gloss, its called Moistly by Mac.





and this lip pencil is great to go for nude lips with a bit of gloss,its called Calliope By Nars.




--Noor ;*

1 comment: