Friday, July 16, 2010

Things I'm liking lately

.
The color is sooo pretty!
.
.
.
This blusher i got from Nevia, i actually bought it because it looks like a corset :p , but then i noticed that the color was cute too hehe!
.
.
I got this mug from virgin megastore ;p so cuute!
.
.
I'm loving this perfume! it smells so fresh and sweet, and its ad is so pretty!
.
HELLO KITTY ALERT!! she's my new obsession :$!
.
.
Hello kitty pillow
.

.
Hello Kitty PJ top
.
.
Hello Kitty sticker on iPad ;p
.
.
Hello Kitty earrings
.
.
.
Hello Kitty robe
.


. Hello Kitty Stickers on my blackberry hehe!

Getting annoyed?! :P ok enough Hello kitty.
.



I've watched this movie recently its about a romance between a middle-aged woman (Michelle Pfeiffer) and a rich young man (Rupert Friend), set in 1920s - Paris, what i really liked about this movie is thier costumes and the interior design of thier houses, so beautiful!, check it out:

.














I wish I was born in the 20's! :(
--Noor ;*


No comments:

Post a Comment